5 Reasons to Donate:
- They offer accredited safety courses to youth.
- Our courses are newly updated and available online.
- They help youth on the job get home injury-free.
- Educated and empowered youths will contribute more to the community and the province.
- You could help save kids’ lives.
When you donate to SafeGen, not only are you contributing to the safety and wellbeing of youth entering the workforce, you’re also contributing to the safety and wellbeing of industries, employers and communities at large. Your contribution helps them sustain and enhance our programming. A donation to SafeGen is an investment into the Alberta workforce and community in general.
The JobSafe™ Community is founded on empowering youth, promoting safety consciousness in workplaces and caring for others by providing workplace safety courses for teens in Alberta. They operate solely on donations from the public and corporations.
We invite you to become a valued member of the JobSafe™ Community and stand up for safety! Your support will help teens get home safely from their jobs.