But if you want just a tiny bit more in depth – here ya go:
1. First things first – the tools I swear by.
The curling wand I use is my NUME brand ceramic wand. I have the Classic Ceramic Curling Wand 25mm. Now my intention of this tutorial was to show you how I do my hair in the mornings. NOT to sell curling wands haha but NUME is super nice & they have offered 25% off with the code JACK25 if you want to get one for yourself.
I have had mine for the last 6 years and it’s brilliant. – I 100% would recommend it.
I also use these two styling products every time I curl my hair. Aussie Mega hair spray ( light hold) and Dove Dry Shampoo ( the one with the pink label).
2. Give your hair a good brushing.
3. Dry Shampoo the you-know-what-out-of-it. This is where I get my volume from. Spray and work it in, then leave it for a minute or two.
4. Divide and conquer when it comes to your hair. I put it half up and half down. About 5 -6 sections each layer. (So TOTAL curls on your entire head would be 10-12) . Take a section & hair spray.
***Now this is where the secret lies – curl your hair AWAY from your face. This takes a bit of practice and perhaps do that WITHOUT the iron on. These irons get super hot. ***
Let it curl for about 10 seconds and then gently let it go.
5. Do your entire head ( again about 10-12 curls total) and then let it sit for about 10-15 mins .
6. Comb through with your fingers; being careful not to break your hair ( should be pretty easy if you didn’t use a sticky hair spray) The more you comb through the bigger it will get! Finish off with a little spray to keep it in place and Voila!
Hope that helps!!! Wishing you all big hair and great days! xo Jack