Surprise! Miranda Lambert is a married woman.
Miranda announced Saturday on social media that she married Brendan McLoughlin.
In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we got hitched! My heart is full. Thank you Brendan Mcloughlin for loving me for…. me. ❤️#theone
- Brendan is an N.Y.P.D. Officer from Staten Island
- According to social media comments, he welcomed a baby from a previous relationship in November 2018
- The length of Miranda and Brendan’s romantic relationship is unknown
- A source said the marriage took place ‘a while ago’
- Last August, Miranda said she was ‘happily single’ following a short-lived romance with Evan Felker, the lead singer of the Turnpike Troubadours
- Miranda also previously dated singer Anderson East, 30, for over two years; they split in February 2018
- She was previously married to Blake Shelton from 2011 to 2015
- The singer reportedly dumped a bowl of salad over a woman’s head during a heated argument at a steak house on Wednesday
© 2019 Corus Radio, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.